Year 5 and Year 6
- Pobble 365 http://www.pobble365.com/ Every day, you’ll find an interesting picture, writing prompts and philosophical questions to spark interest and debate.
- Once Upon a picture- https://www.onceuponapicture.co.uk/ Once Upon A Picture is a collection illustrations, digital art and animation. Each picture has provoking questions which aims to assist students in prompting student writing.
- Study Ladder- https://www.studyladder.com.au/about Studyladder offers a sequential learning program that includes videos, interactive activities, worksheets and assessments for reporting to teachers and to parents. All part of a complete learning program.
- Storyathon - https://www.storyathon.com/?r=AU
- Quizlet - https://quizlet.com/
- VOOKS - https://www.vooks.com/
- Prodigy - A Maths based adventure game that requires students to solve equations to advance to the next level.
- Maths Burst https://mathsburst.com/lessons?course=perspective&week=0 An online program with set games to reinforce lessons completed during class time
- Mathletics - A comprehensive online Maths tool powering teaching and learning across Australia. (http://au.mathletics.com/)
Cool maths for kids (https://www.coolmath4kids.com/) This website is for Kids uses activities to build knowledge of the different mathematical functions.
- Maths is Fun (http://www.mathsisfun.com/) This website has a variety of activities that covers a wide range of topics.
- Splash Math (https://www.splashmath.com/math-games). This website has a variety of activities that covers a wide range of topics.
- Maths Dictionary (http://www.amathsdictionaryforkids.com/) This website is a mathematics website that focuses on concept development. It includes printable resources.
- Go Noodle ( https://www.gonoodle.com/ ) Go Noodle has hundreds of videos that activate kids’ bodies and brains.
- Cosmic Kids Yoga ( http://www.cosmickids.com/category/watch/ ) Cosmic Kids develop children’s strength, balance and confidence. It makes yoga and mindfulness fun and may provide improvements in self-regulation, focus and empathy.
- Smiling Mind ( https://www.smilingmind.com.au ) Smiling Mind provides accessible, lifelong tools to develop and support healthy mind
Students can be engaged in purposeful STEM activities and projects. Here are some useful website that host some engaging projects for students to try:
Coding - Is an important skill for the future. Here are some websites to allow students to continue to hone these skills at home:
• Learn To Code